Fiduciary Services and Retirement Plans
How Much Risk Are You Taking On?
Sullivan Bruyette Speros & Blayney (SBSB) helps institutional and retirement plan sponsors make sound financial and investment decisions and implement prudent processes to reduce their risks as fiduciaries.
We believe in a disciplined and clearly-articulated decision-making process emphasizing frequent communication and client education.
As Registered Investment Advisors with the Securities and Exchange Commission, we are bound to act with due care, objectivity, transparency, and in the best interest of our clients.
We work with both fiduciaries and beneficiaries of retirement plans, foundations, and association and corporate reserves.
- Individual Trusts
- Retirement Plans
- Business Owners
- Retirement Plans
- Corporate Reserves
Retirement Plan Services
There are a number of retirement plan options that Sullivan Bruyette Speros & Blayney (SBSB) can help advise you with, such as:
- Defined Benefit
- Cash Balance
- SBSB has over 20 years of experience working with retirement plan sponsors and institutions.
- Our team consists of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA), and recipients of Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
- We understand the unique needs of business owners and help educate plan sponsors about their legal responsibilities and, if applicable, how to navigate requirements under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
- In addition to working with sponsors, our highly-qualified advisors are well-suited to consult with and advise employees on an array of retirement and non-retirement issues.
- We remain objective by working with vendors in fee-only, non-commission arrangements. Our objectivity helps insulate plan sponsors from any actual or apparent conflicts of interest.
- We conduct independent vendor searches and reviews.
- We recommend and implement plan designs that are best suited to accomplish your desired goals.
- We help your organization form an investment committee, prepare written investment policies and charter language, and document processes for making investment and operational decisions.
- For employer-directed retirement plans, we manage a portfolio of investments in accordance with the objectives of participants/beneficiaries, funding considerations, and current and future liabilities.
- For employee-directed retirement plans, we help select appropriate asset classes and a menu of professional money managers for the group participants to choose from.
- We review the actions of money managers on an ongoing basis for adherence to your investment policy statement, and facilitate investment changes when warranted.
- We provide quarterly and semi-annual performance reports and commentary, facilitate semi-annual committee meetings, and communicate strategies and results to plan sponsors and beneficiaries.
- We help educate employee-directed retirement plan beneficiaries via in-person seminars, conference calls, webinars, and comprehensive one-on-one consultations.
Share this Page