A Measured Approach to Investing = Peace of Mind
How Will You Accumulate, Sustain, and Grow Your Wealth?
Managing your investments requires an informed, thoughtful, disciplined approach. Will you be able to position your portfolio to manage risk while attaining performance? We’ll help you identify and manage the right mix of investments so that you can find new confidence in your ability to meet your financial goals.
Our Investment Philosophy
- The best way to achieve long-term investment success is by adding incremental value throughout every step of the investing process.
- Robust, evidence-based research should guide portfolio construction and investment decisions.
- An investment portfolio should be designed in accordance with your financial plan.
- We act in your best interest.
- Our team consists of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), and holders of Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees, which allows us to connect your financial plan with your investment strategy.
- We seek the best institutional class investment vehicles with the most efficient cost structure.
- We adjust your portfolio on an ongoing basis based on our Investment Policy Committee’s collective best ideas.
- Our structure allows us to independently choose our investments from a variety of sources.
- Our institutionalized trading system allows us to cost-effectively implement and monitor your investment strategies.
- We educate you through regular meetings, webinars, and in-person forums.
- Our team approach ensures continuity in your strategy.
- We construct and oversee a diversified portfolio based on your financial goals.
- We consider where your assets should be held to minimize taxes and liability, as well as enhance privacy (entity structuring).
- We structure portfolios to attain the necessary liquidity for your cash needs.
- We use third-party custodians to ensure independent, verifiable reporting of your assets.
- We carefully manage your concentrated stock positions and develop disciplined divestiture strategies.
- We oversee and manage corporate stock programs such as stock options, restricted stock, stock purchase plans, stock ownership plans, and ESOPs.
- We assist corporate insiders and key individuals subject to complex reporting requirements imposed by the SEC, government agencies, or their employer.
- We provide advice on company retirement plans.
- We provide supplemental tax reporting and cost basis record-keeping to assist our clients with the tax return preparation process.
Share this Page